Ansible Developer Guide¶
Welcome to the Ansible Developer Guide!
The purpose of this guide is to document all of the paths available to you for interacting and shaping Ansible with code, ranging from developing modules and plugins to helping to develop the Ansible Core Engine via pull requests.
To get started, select one of the following topics.
- Ansible Architecture
- Developing Modules
- Ansible and Porting to Python 3
- Developing Plugins
- Developing Dynamic Inventory Sources
- Python API
- Appendix: Module Utilities
- Developing the Ansible Core Engine
- Helping Testing PRs
- Rebasing a Pull Request
- Repo Merge
- Committers Guidelines (for people with commit rights to Ansible on GitHub)